Planet Replay Forum Index Planet Replay
The Destination for ReplayTV Owners and TV Enthusiasts
Back to the home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   7 days of topics7 Days  30 days of topics30 Days  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No updates on La Ho today

View previous topic :: View next topic  
puluke
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 8:05 pm    Post subject: No updates on La Ho today Reply with quote

Three of my four replay 4000 series did not update today. I had a message saying unable to connect to replay service. When I tried a forced net connect on one box I get the message that there was a problem transferring information from the replay tv service. Then when I went back to my channel guide it was blank and the date was 12/31 I have cleared the channel guide twice and now there is nothing. I have checked my settings for DNS and everything is correct but am unable to establish a connection with La Ho. I don't want to try a forced net connection on another box as I don't want to lose what guide information that is there. All 4 connected OK yesterday and one did connect this morning. Any advice is gratefully appreciated.
Bruce

Update, I changed the zip code again and tried a forced net connect and this time it worked! Two of my Replays have not connected since yesterday but I am not going to touch them right now as they are recording shows. Any idea what would have caused this? I try to log on to Perc Data,s website every night to make sure everything is working but I noticed the message light on my living room Replay and that's when things went South!
rmeden
Replay elitist
Replay elitist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, the LaHo server was hung in a way that didn't trigger alarms (changing the zipcode was just a coincidence)

Working on fixing the alarm, and the cause of the hang.

Robert
puluke
Replay fan
Replay fan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Robert, I really appreciate the service you folks are providing.
Bruce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Planet Replay Forum Index -> LaHo All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: